Moodboards

To help in storyboarding and the rest of this project I have created two moodboards that I will use a reference for both drawing style and city creation:


the city I am going to create takes influence from many new age japanese and Chinese architects who have created many futuristic looking buildings. I am also keen in trying to incorporate buildings influenced by the style of the metabolist movement of the 1950's. The Golden Gai bar district in tokyo if of a particular interest to me as it gives across a feel of what I want to do in my short

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


This board represents the drawing style I want to go for. In all of these images the artists have used a particular style where the flow of the brush work is evident to see. I chose to look at this kind of work as I think it suits my story as it can reflect the grungy effect I am looking to create.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I have also created a board of the colour scheme I wish to use: